1. Exhibitor agrees to occupy exhibit space as assigned, and to be open and staffed during all regular festival hours. The Exhibitor also agrees
not to sublet or apportion to anyone else said space or to employ sales agents in lieu of himself or herself at the festivals.
2. Exhibitor agrees that if accepted by Producer, American Art
Festivals, Inc, into the 2011 San Diego Holiday Festival that
producer is under no obligation to rent space to Exhibitor in future years.
3. . Insurance, if desired by Exhibitor, must be obtained by him or her at their own expense. The Producer, the Del Mar Fairgrounds,
and our Service Contractors (decorators and electricians) assume no risk; and by the acceptance of this agreement, the Exhibitor expressly releases the Producer,
the Del Mar Fairgrounds, and our Service Contractors of and from any and all liability for any damage, injury, theft, or loss to any person or goods which may
arise from the rental and occupation of said space by the Exhibitor.
4. The Producer will not be liable for refunds or any other liabilities whatsoever for the failure to produce the Festival due to reasons of the
enclosure in which the festival is to be produced being, before, or during the festival, destroyed by fire or other calamity, or by any act of
God, public enemy, strikes, statutes, ordinances, or any legal authority, or any other cause beyond the Producer's control.
5. The Producer may rent or license space for any exhibit of interest to the general public or of educational value. All exhibits must be
designed, constructed and operated in good taste and in accordance with the best interest of the festival, which Producer in its sole discretion
shall have the right to decide. All sales, publicity and promotion activities conducted by the Exhibitor must be confined to his or her space.
Carnival tactics and the use of a public address system are forbidden.
6. AT THE 2011 FESTIVAL: (1) ALL ARTICLES FOR SALE MUST BE MADE BY THE EXHIBITOR. (2) NO SALES REPRESENTATIVES
OR AGENTS ARE ALLOWED. (3) NO ITEMS BOUGHT OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED FROM A NON-EXHIBITOR ARE
ALLOWED TO BE SOLD BY EXHIBITOR, IN OTHER WORDS NO IMPORTS OR “BUY & SELL” ITEMS ARE ALLOWED.
7. Exhibitor is required to have a California Seller Permit and to inform Producer of the permit number IN ADVANCE of the festival.
Cancellations: If Exhibitor must cancel his or her space(s) at the festival, it is Exhibitor’s responsibility to
notify the Producer immediately. There is a 50% of exhibit fee (booth rental fee) charge for cancellation prior to August 1, 2011, and a 100%
exhibit fee (booth rental fee) charge for cancellation on or after August 1, 2011.
9. These Terms and Conditions plus the Application for Exhibit Space constitute the
entire CONTRACT between the parties, Producer and Exhibitor, and no waivers,
modifications or amendments shall be valid unless written upon or attached hereto
AND shall be approved in writing by an officer of American Art Festivals Corp.